Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one hell of an egg ,,,, I won a pack each of Magic seeds WitchDoctor and Bubbatrouble for my amazing emoji themed story :biggrin:

Nice one pal you gonna have beans coming out ya hairy ears soon lol. Gotta link to the story i read a good few in that thread but missed yours, was some real gold in there so wanna see what the winning entry was all about.

Nice one pal you gonna have beans coming out ya hairy ears soon lol. Gotta link to the story i read a good few in that thread but missed yours, was some real gold in there so wanna see what the winning entry was all about.
The world had woken after a long amnesia sleep :sleeping: to find that :wiz: magic had been bannished from the world :yoinks::muahaha:

There was anger:cuss:and confussion :confused1: and frustration:wall: amongst the people .

They turned to drink:drunks: and trying to make there own crosses :stir: but no one had the skills :shrug:to recreate the magic:wiz: that had been taken.

The people became sad :frowny: and their ailments got worse :gassy: leading to despair:sad: and anger:tang:

Then the population heard of a group of knights :warrior: the legendary global moderators the most popular of which was a knight:warrior: called Blue who wore a headband of the same colour and was a skilled master of the coco:coco:

Blue was angry:amazon: that magic had been bannished from the lands and swore to return order to the world but how she thought :shrug:

It came to her in a dream , :wiz: magic appeared in her dreams and showed her the way to a secret hoard of freebies that had been hidden in the deepest cold in the frozen lands far to the north ,she awoke happy and had a little dance :vibe: she was sure she could find the seeds and follow the secret :chef: of crosses that would let magic :wiz: return to the lands

After a long quest which at times seemed as though she was floging a dead horse :deadhorse: she was at a loss :dizzy:.
Then into the pot her blue headband fell and

:poof: Blue magic was born :baby:

The population :vibe:danced with delight and :wiz: was happy and the global mods was revered :ladies: throughout the lands

:goauto: This story is dedicated to @Magic & @blue

The end
:growing:

I should explain you had to write a story how a strain of magic seeds got its name I chose bluemagic and its a cross between amnesia and blueheadband

Last edited:
Fooked up, it was not self rising flour, they like rock cakes and yummy.
Very strong :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Used to have the cassette single of this,this was epic in my middle school days! Great post!
Yes brings back memories from those early school days. Had a 80's mustang, alpine pull out deck, with four 12's and two 15's stuffed in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back