Status
Not open for further replies.
Think your getting ahead and shit goes south. Came back up to the room and it smells like a greenhouse dispensary. My tent has no power so extraction/lights and all weren't working. Found the breaker switch but it keeps tripping. So now I have to wait till morning to figure this out. Thank god for long extension cords to get the extraction back up running and hopefully the other half will be ok with some smell for a bit.

Damn!! Hope you get it worked out asap bud!! Make sure you don't overload the extension chord!!(I forget how much wattage you are drawing)

Damn!! Hope you get it worked out asap bud!! Make sure you don't overload the extension chord!!(I forget how much wattage you are drawing)
210 watts of Autocobs and 6" extraction fan is 325 watts on high but I run it on low. So maybe total on the high end of 500 watts

210 watts of Autocobs and 6" extraction fan is 325 watts on high but I run it on low. So maybe total on the high end of 500 watts

Damn i wish i had more knowledge about this....pretty sure safety is dependent on power draw , but also on chord length and type(crappy cheap chords versus better quality ones). If it was me, just to be on the safe side, if i had two chords available, running lights on one, and fan on the other.(likely overkill, but I prefer to run on the err of caution!!!)
If you only have one, check it to make sure it isnt heating up after an hour.

Again, i might be being overly safe on this one, but better to be safe than sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back