Status
Not open for further replies.
3500k tend to be a touch fluffier than 5000k. But heat is a big issue for fluffy buds. I have noticed also that 3500k produces more trichs.

I did not do this whatever they say . I don't even play hockey !! :nono:
Canadian man, 77, charged with smuggling pot in hockey bags

Broom-ball in the backyard ice rink was more like it!

Didn't have to stop and shout "Car!".

3500k tend to be a touch fluffier than 5000k. But heat is a big issue for fluffy buds. I have noticed also that 3500k produces more trichs.

Im currently running 3500k CobsShop Cobs with 78-80 temp in my tents,would that be nominal for dense buds? usually keep them 24" from canopy thru n thru. Thanks again,i appreciate you chiming in here.

Last edited:
Im currently running a 78-80 temp in my tents,would that be nominal for dense buds? Thanks again,i appreciate you chiming in here.

78-80F is perfect for fat buds...I am able to get solid density and fat buds in 90F

1 - Genetics - no matter how well you grow, if the strain/plant is a fluffy bugger by default of genetics, then you will never get solid density.
2 - Feeding - feeding the right stuff at the right times ensure max density.(high PK during mid to near the end of flower, along with enough mag and calcium)

Im currently running 3500k CobsShop Cobs with 78-80 temp in my tents,would that be nominal for dense buds? usually keep them 24" from canopy thru n thru. Thanks again,i appreciate you chiming in here.
My environment is very similar, only when I switched to the autocob lights I was well into flower with what I am currently smoking, and my GG4 grow was still a seedling, so I cannot really speak to how good the lights are. I can say that I have the same temps and color temperature, and so far having nothing negative to say about the autocobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back