Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there is more scattered throughout the QP..It's worth a try right? You never know,couple years down the line a Gelato auto..Really good weed too and the bonus, I got it for dirt cheap.
So if any of those seeds are viable you can take the "cost" of them off what you spent on the weed and it'll be even cheaper! And you get some different genetics to play with :thumbsup: It's a win-win!

So if any of those seeds are viable you can take the "cost" of them off what you spent on the weed and it'll be even cheaper! And you get some different genetics to play with :thumbsup: It's a win-win!

No doubt,I don't really breed but Mephisto would knock it out of the park..

I did not do this whatever they say . I don't even play hockey !! :nono:
Canadian man, 77, charged with smuggling pot in hockey bags

Run bear runnnn

Waterboy-You-Can-Do-It.gif

Guys, if anyone wants to answer....
What's your personal opinion of me, and a why would help out a little.
I've got asp/autism so you have to be straight and clear.

:passit:

Sorry I'm late. Bro you are great. Anyone that is willing to help others learn is selfless act. You take it 1 step further.The fact that you are here, on a FREE public platform, taking time out of your day to help people means a lot to me.

That actually goes for all of you that responded so quickly and were willing to lend a helping hand. It takes a decent human being to help a faceless stranger, every other forum is just a dick measuring contest and shitting in each other.

Haha I said dick and shitting

Sorry for rambling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back