Status
Not open for further replies.
78-80F is perfect for fat buds...I am able to get solid density and fat buds in 90F

1 - Genetics - no matter how well you grow, if the strain/plant is a fluffy bugger by default of genetics, then you will never get solid density.
2 - Feeding - feeding the right stuff at the right times ensure max density.(high PK during mid to near the end of flower, along with enough mag and calcium)

Im using Maxi Series Maxi Grow/Maxi Bloom/Rapid Start/KoolBloom Liquid/Floralicious Plus/Armor Si/CaliMagic for this new crop,hoping the buds dense up,before i was just using maxi grow n bloom/calimagic and got 2 double grapes that were real airy

3500k tend to be a touch fluffier than 5000k. But heat is a big issue for fluffy buds. I have noticed also that 3500k produces more trichs.
Think I get this but if not would u care to explain this a little more. Thanks I get the trichs part and agree due to the 35 leaning to both sides veg and flower evenly, but not the 3500 creates more fluff then the 5k? So are you saying high heat is a cause for fluffy or low heat? Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back