Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of that how many European countries are legal? Never really looked in to that minus Amsterdam of course, went to Jamaica few yrs ago it was every where we got a o from the bus driver and smoke two blunts from it was all we could handle but I did love the red stripe beer and BBQ goat on the beach they made for us. oh the days of not having a child.
None are fully legal for all three recreational, medical and cultivation. Some have decriminalised for possessing small amounts or are legal for medical, but (I believe) only in Spain due to a loophole is it legal to grow indoors or completely out of sight. If your plants are visible from a public road or path (or even someone's balcony) it's illegal.

It's very short-sighted in my opinion for it to be this restrictive, given how much damage and heartache the legal drugs like alcohol can cause.

Good morning LS, how's everyone today? :pass::bighug:
Good Morning Elle got the old soap box out this a.m. All governments are corrupt. Government is all about money and who gets the biggest bite of the pie . Next to business Naturally the public gets the crumbs . I don't watch the news anymore it depresses me and there is very little good news . The government can't even make a decision on what the public want unless they can win votes and secure jobs for themselves . That's my rant for the day . I hope everyone has a great one and everything is positive for you . :cheers:

Good morning LS, how's everyone today? :pass::bighug:

Good morning Elle am halfway through the slow morning routine of drip feeding the SOG girls with a 60ml syringe, mind numbingly tedious and repetitive but the results are starting to look like the work is worth it.

Hope all is well for you and hubby on this fine day :pass:

Good morning Elle am halfway through the slow morning routine of drip feeding the SOG girls with a 60ml syringe, mind numbingly tedious and repetitive but the results are starting to look like the work is worth it.

Hope all is well for you and hubby on this fine day :pass:
Hey Spanglish, yes everything's fine this morning except the weather LOL. There seems to be a wild furry monster running round my house (not hubby).

Is 60ml as much as they take at a time?

Hey Spanglish, yes everything's fine this morning except the weather LOL. There seems to be a wild furry monster running round my house (not hubby).

Is 60ml as much as they take at a time?

Well as long as everything else is good, the weather can and will always improve. Thought hubby had got out of bed with a bad hair day till i read the closing comment, not too sure what other types of furry monster could be running around but fingers crossed was invited lol.

Squirt 60ml, wait for it to soak in and then repeat till runoff which is about 400ml, is about the only way to top feed the little airpots all the way through and not have it pissing out the holes. 2hrs done and 6 out of 12 done so far, slow but seemingly effective so far.

Good news for this old guy . My daughter and her husband and my 3 grandchildren may be coming to visit or I may go out to British Columbia to visit them . Either way it's long overdue . I haven't seen my daughter in 30 years and I have never met my 3 grandchildren so I'm getting excited and looking forward to the visit . If I go west the whole family will be together for the first time I haven't seen my son in 30 years either or have I met my other grandson Good news for 9bear . :woohoo:

Well as long as everything else is good, the weather can and will always improve. Thought hubby had got out of bed with a bad hair day till i read the closing comment, not too sure what other types of furry monster could be running around but fingers crossed was invited lol.

Squirt 60ml, wait for it to soak in and then repeat till runoff which is about 400ml, is about the only way to top feed the little airpots all the way through and not have it pissing out the holes. 2hrs done and 6 out of 12 done so far, slow but seemingly effective so far.
I'm watering too but I don't know the flow rate but I'm sure it will work out . :crying:
DSCN2058.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back