Status
Not open for further replies.
so occasionally high me does good deeds for not high me.

I have been bitching and moaning for days about not having herb, so today i said "you cheer up Havok, you are getting high today"

i had the great idea of heating all my little concentrate jars from the dispensary and using a straw to try and get a hit.

exactly like you would picture a junkie holding tin foil with a lighter under it and chasing the dragon with a pen in my mouth.

Apparantly high me knew dry times where near.

View attachment 913009
a little half bowl packed up with some straight fire.

so i just want to say shout out to me, appreciate the love. Thanks me!

shit, i'm welcome. i got us fam.
:crying::crying::crying:

Btw my cat likes the idea of a live mouse on a string - without the barb hook bit :D

Where do we stick general chit chat topics now... hmmm... was gonna start summit on giving up tobacco (or failing to - pls no) after 30 years of rolling joints. I've cashed in next months tobacco - this months tobacco and some birthday money to get me the Mighty vape - (not most discreet but best perhaps for my mobile desktop needs (I'd prefer the Firefly 2 given the way I like to semi-dose rather than do a session but my daughter has one and hell I just can't get the draw right :((

My Canuk Cheese just sprung... Started a journal here.

Also, here are some fresh pics of the GG4

20180530_195906.jpg

20180530_195857.jpg

20180530_195852.jpg

So hard to buy herb vapes when you cant try before buy because it's illegal - honest - I'll smoke mint :D

I was thinking more of a cheap vending machine company owner. But he has put an extra$400 a month back on my paycheck and nobody else has done that for me. Politics is a business not a government for the people and that's all he knows is business deals with money.

My checks are $8 less due to increased federal tax and my 401k is down 7.9% this year, I fell into the like 2% of people that this could happen to lol

Not getting much traffic on my Blackberry cobbler grow..so..heres some pics...and a few pics of my GSC..she seems to be picking up a second wind, I thought she was slowing down, but last few days she has been throwing out more pistils.

BlackBerry Cobbler day33 http://www.autoflower.org/threads/black-berry-cobbler-seed-by-gabe.65481/#post-1790072
View attachment 913045 View attachment 913046 View attachment 913047 View attachment 913048

GSC Day66ish
View attachment 913049 View attachment 913051
Looks amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back