Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty bass man!! Awesome catch!!
Totally agree about the arms forward thing. ;)
Had a blast. Let the kids reel em in after I get them in the clear.
Couldn't believe I grabbed 2 good ones that quick. Even had a 3rd one on bs'ing at midnight with the popper along bank. It got crushed and it shook it loose :/
I might have to bass fish more often. Been better than the cat fishing this year lol
Got em both in 10 min. In nearly the exact same spot. Might have found a large bedding area. Which will be fun over the next few weeks

Use
Had a blast. Let the kids reel em in after I get them in the clear.
Couldn't believe I grabbed 2 good ones that quick. Even had a 3rd one on bs'ing at midnight with the popper along bank. It got crushed and it shook it loose :/
I might have to bass fish more often. Been better than the cat fishing this year lol
Got em both in 10 min. In nearly the exact same spot. Might have found a large bedding area. Which will be fun over the next few weeks
Use an old school jitter bug at night bass will tear it up or just a mouse they love mice.

Use

Use an old school jitter bug at night bass will tear it up or just a mouse they love mice.
Lol yeah. I try a lot of stuff. I just love a top water bait. The way they get smashed you can see it hear it and just know. The fight is on now lol.

so occasionally high me does good deeds for not high me.

I have been bitching and moaning for days about not having herb, so today i said "you cheer up Havok, you are getting high today"

i had the great idea of heating all my little concentrate jars from the dispensary and using a straw to try and get a hit.

exactly like you would picture a junkie holding tin foil with a lighter under it and chasing the dragon with a pen in my mouth.

Apparantly high me knew dry times where near.

20180530_112549 - Copy.jpg

a little half bowl packed up with some straight fire.

so i just want to say shout out to me, appreciate the love. Thanks me!

shit, i'm welcome. i got us fam.

Lol yeah. I try a lot of stuff. I just love a top water bait. The way they get smashed you can see it hear it and just know. The fight is on now lol.
Same here that's why I use the jitter it's proven for years and Hardly any of these new guys use them they get wise to the same old new baits being thrown at them.

I always like the teenage girl at the pet shop when I tell her im going to hook a big hook right done the mouse's mouth and out his butt then fling him across the lake to catch a fish they almost cry every time.

so occasionally high me does good deeds for not high me.

I have been bitching and moaning for days about not having herb, so today i said "you cheer up Havok, you are getting high today"

i had the great idea of heating all my little concentrate jars from the dispensary and using a straw to try and get a hit.

exactly like you would picture a junkie holding tin foil with a lighter under it and chasing the dragon with a pen in my mouth.

Apparantly high me knew dry times where near.

View attachment 913009
a little half bowl packed up with some straight fire.

so i just want to say shout out to me, appreciate the love. Thanks me!

shit, i'm welcome. i got us fam.
Good find!

Evenin all, sounds like a pike fishermans frenzy in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back