Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as long as everything else is good, the weather can and will always improve. Thought hubby had got out of bed with a bad hair day till i read the closing comment, not too sure what other types of furry monster could be running around but fingers crossed was invited lol.

Squirt 60ml, wait for it to soak in and then repeat till runoff which is about 400ml, is about the only way to top feed the little airpots all the way through and not have it pissing out the holes. 2hrs done and 6 out of 12 done so far, slow but seemingly effective so far.
Yes the furry monster lives here LOL. He's calmed down a bit now.

Ahh of course, the beauty of airpots!. Great ventilation but a bugger for watering. Perhaps you should slide each one into a 2 litre bottle before watering, might make it easier for you... :crying:

Good news for this old guy . My daughter and her husband and my 3 grandchildren may be coming to visit or I may go out to British Columbia to visit them . Either way it's long overdue . I haven't seen my daughter in 30 years and I have never met my 3 grandchildren so I'm getting excited and looking forward to the visit . If I go west the whole family will be together for the first time I haven't seen my son in 30 years either or have I met my other grandson Good news for 9bear . :woohoo:
Great news bear! Let us know when you get it organised!

I'm watering too but I don't know the flow rate but I'm sure it will work out . :crying:
View attachment 913139

Looks like the girlies are enjoying the shower pal. This is how i am rolling this morning ;) And a correction to what i said earlier as it is a 20ml syringe, did i mention before it was slightly mind numbing lol.

IMG_20180531_120305_HHT.jpg
IMG_20180531_120322_HHT.jpg

Yes the furry monster lives here LOL. He's calmed down a bit now.

Ahh of course, the beauty of airpots!. Great ventilation but a bugger for watering. Perhaps you should slide each one into a 2 litre bottle before watering, might make it easier for you... :crying:

Great news bear! Let us know when you get it organised!

Now am picturing something along the lines of this

dca0e2dcb634212f767c1351381bb3e5.gif

to this

tumblr_m87jz4otMo1rwlvxto1_500.gif

Want as much water to stay in the soil as possible so slow and steady seems to be it, or you can dunk them like @hairyman quicker and just as effective by the looks of it. Gives me a good chance to check them over, trim and reshuffle to make sure they can all breathe and fit, and as much as i complain i also enjoy getting down and dirty with them.

Last edited:
Good news for this old guy . My daughter and her husband and my 3 grandchildren may be coming to visit or I may go out to British Columbia to visit them . Either way it's long overdue . I haven't seen my daughter in 30 years and I have never met my 3 grandchildren so I'm getting excited and looking forward to the visit . If I go west the whole family will be together for the first time I haven't seen my son in 30 years either or have I met my other grandson Good news for 9bear . :woohoo:
This is fantastic bear! Had to be one of the best birthday presents you could think of.

That's just Awesome Bro,!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back