Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that reminds me of some of the more creative ways I hung up my last grow.

Lots of small branches, but all had good bud on them. No more room on the clothes-line approach I took in the tent, so I started thumb-tacking the stems to the trim above the door.

I wish I had taken pics.

I am beyond hanging plants or even branches anymore, though this year i might revert back to full branch hanging out of necessity...this pic is showing roughly half of a single plant
Kosher Kush DNA Genetics.JPG

One plant
KosherKush.JPG

Haha...aint that the truth!! :D
I would think that it would be common sense, to know whether your pump runs hot enough to burn polystyrene though. ;)
It might not be that straightforward. It's hard to know how much heat the insulation will retain. I figure if the thing is generating heat faster than being exposed to air will dissipate, I am really hesitant to do anything that will contain that heat and let it concentrate. Of course it has to be a pretty high level of heat for any issues, but I don't see it as worth the risk.

It might not be that straightforward. It's hard to know how much heat the insulation will retain. I figure if the thing is generating heat faster than being exposed to air will dissipate, I am really hesitant to do anything that will contain that heat and let it concentrate. Of course it has to be a pretty high level of heat for any issues, but I don't see it as worth the risk.

This is why i dig engineer type of thinking...small things someone like me can overlook, and the bouncing of ideas that lead to an alternate way of thinking. Repping

This is why i dig engineer type of thinking...small things someone like me can overlook, and the bouncing of ideas that lead to an alternate way of thinking. Repping
Same reason I dig non-engineer type of thinking. Engineers can tell you why the moon is always facing us the same way, but struggle to put shoes on the correct feet. We need each other. Absolutely.

Thanks for the rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back