Status
Not open for further replies.
The conversation went south I think when they asked me my growing style..They use coco in a drain to waste system and I'm an organic soil guy..When I started rambling about pumice,rice hulls,bio char and soil recipes they squinted with their mouth open and gave me the oh huh nice..I could of revolutionized that place with autoflowers..Had about 2 harvests to their one and potency to match or surpass..Should of gave me a chance..I even offered to start as a trimmer and they said we don't need trimmers we need a guy to work the floor...I told them I would work all week,weekend and holidays no matter what time..I guess they weren't feeling it.

were you able to sample any buds with them? I feel like just a few tokes and they see what you can bring to the table.

The conversation went south I think when they asked me my growing style..They use coco in a drain to waste system and I'm an organic soil guy..When I started rambling about pumice,rice hulls,bio char and soil recipes they squinted with their mouth open and gave me the oh huh nice..I could of revolutionized that place with autoflowers..Had about 2 harvests to their one and potency to match or surpass..Should of gave me a chance..I even offered to start as a trimmer and they said we don't need trimmers we need a guy to work the floor...I told them I would work all week,weekend and holidays no matter what time..I guess they weren't feeling it.
Shame - it's their loss at the end of the day! Hopefully you'll find something where you really fit and they "get" what you're about.

were you able to sample any buds with them? I feel like just a few tokes and they see what you can bring to the table.

Yeah my state is medicinal only..Can't grow your own and have to rely on dispensary popcorn nugs, so unfortunately I wasn't able to let them sample..I was trying everything in my power to not weird anyone out by asking if they wanted to try buds and stuff..I went to that interview with a professional disposition, respectful and complied with any questions that were actually asked..You're right though, if they had a clue,it would of went differently.

Shame - it's their loss at the end of the day! Hopefully you'll find something where you really fit and they "get" what you're about.

Thanks Elle, me too..It's something I really like to do, as we all do, and it would be nice to find that position.

Always enjoy watching you grow some bud my mang!!! Are you finding the hay keeps a little more moisture in the soil between waterings?? I had considered a covering towards the end (last 3-ish weeks), but I feel as if it would need to be something like hay or mesh; breathable, ideally.. TLO has definitely made my life easier (maybe not as much simpler, but I'm a scientist at heart, so that part doesn't bother me lol)

I wish I was around more.. I just did some quick browsing and there are a lot of new folks to AFN who are doing bang-up jobs here!!!
Gotta stay on you game JT the younger guys are picking up all our tricks . :rofl:

PSSSST @archie gemmill archie don't tell the landlady :crying: :pighug:
DSCN2026.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back