Status
Not open for further replies.
No biggie man, it happens..If you are going to start some more for outside, get them at least 14 days old inside then bring them out in an area with filtered sunlight and get them acclimated to the conditions before going full bore..I like to rotate them and what not..Give them a little more sun one day, then pull them back into the shade another until they can handle it..Mulch is a good thing to lay down as well especially outdoors, when it comes to moisture retention...Great, now I miss growing outside.
You don't have to grow anything just hang around checking my grows and you'll have enough to fill your day !! :rofl: Mind you you won't get any of the benefits unless the world decides to become legal overnight and then we could send samples back and forth to one another . :biggrin: Not in my lifetime . :nono:

You don't have to grow anything just hang around checking my grows and you'll have enough to fill your day !! :rofl: Mind you you won't get any of the benefits unless the world decides to become legal overnight and then we could send samples back and forth to one another . :biggrin: Not in my lifetime . :nono:
How long ago was it that you grew outside . Will you get at again ?? or is this out of the question because of the legality You know the usual b.s .

How long ago was it that you grew outside . Will you get at again ?? or is this out of the question because of the legality You know the usual b.s .

Oh shit man, I was hmm 16-17, 32 now..Was fun times though..I hope I can grow outside sometime soon..Maybe when I move to a more secluded area..I'm in a super urban setting right now, neighbors all breathing down your neck lol

Always enjoy watching you grow some bud my mang!!! Are you finding the hay keeps a little more moisture in the soil between waterings?? I had considered a covering towards the end (last 3-ish weeks), but I feel as if it would need to be something like hay or mesh; breathable, ideally.. TLO has definitely made my life easier (maybe not as much simpler, but I'm a scientist at heart, so that part doesn't bother me lol)

I wish I was around more.. I just did some quick browsing and there are a lot of new folks to AFN who are doing bang-up jobs here!!!

Oh shit man, I was hmm 16-17, 32 now..Was fun times though..I hope I can grow outside sometime soon..Maybe when I move to a more secluded area..I'm in a super urban setting right now, neighbors all breathing down your neck lol
Dam When I was 32 I had a wife , 2 kids a mortgage and a beat up Volvo . :rofl:

Well you had the jump on me lol single,no kids,no job and no idea what the hell I'm doing other than growing some good bud.
Go back to school !! If its an option . Trade ?? Grow pot for one of those commercial outfits your pretty good at this from what I see . :thumbsup:

Still hope . :bighug:@912GreenSkell :crying:
DSCN2024.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back