Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to school !! If its an option . Trade ?? Grow pot for one of those commercial outfits your pretty good at this from what I see . :thumbsup:

Funny you say that, I actually went for a job interview at a local producer for the dispensaries around here..weirdest interview ever lol..I mean they were all stoned but man, had to drag the conversation out...The interview was held outside at a picnic table and everybody had their feet up and shades on lost in time..I think I heard more birds and cars than voices..That awkward silence where you are looking around like ok come on let's get to the gravy.

Funny you say that, I actually went for a job interview at a local producer for the dispensaries around here..weirdest interview ever lol..I mean they were all stoned but man, had to drag the conversation out...The interview was held outside at a picnic table and everybody had their feet up and shades on lost in time..I think I heard more birds and cars than voices..That awkward silence where you are looking around like ok come on let's get to the gravy.
There are people that like to play the image " hey I'm cool look at me I smoke and grow dope " these are the people to ignore . It's tough to find the people that are on the same page that you are but you will and then it works or it doesn't and then you move on . More sage advise . :rofl:

There are people that like to play the image " hey I'm cool look at me I smoke and grow dope " these are the people to ignore . It's tough to find the people that are on the same page that you are but you will and then it works or it doesn't and then you move on . More sage advise . :rofl:

The conversation went south I think when they asked me my growing style..They use coco in a drain to waste system and I'm an organic soil guy..When I started rambling about pumice,rice hulls,bio char and soil recipes they squinted with their mouth open and gave me the oh huh nice..I could of revolutionized that place with autoflowers..Had about 2 harvests to their one and potency to match or surpass..Should of gave me a chance..I even offered to start as a trimmer and they said we don't need trimmers we need a guy to work the floor...I told them I would work all week,weekend and holidays no matter what time..I guess they weren't feeling it.

How's my bush looking?
IMG_20180526_073219_01.jpg

Hope all are enjoying this weekend as much as I am! :yay:

Played some Hold em poker first game finished 3rd & 2nd game I put everyone out finished first and made them all mad :frog:

Look out World here I come!!! :gary:

I tried to dry out my 2 liter bottle start. DAMMITT may have saved it.

No biggie man, it happens..If you are going to start some more for outside, get them at least 14 days old inside then bring them out in an area with filtered sunlight and get them acclimated to the conditions before going full bore..I like to rotate them and what not..Give them a little more sun one day, then pull them back into the shade another until they can handle it..Mulch is a good thing to lay down as well especially outdoors, when it comes to moisture retention...Great, now I miss growing outside.

I would LOVE to see what you could do under the sun!!!!!

I would LOVE to see what you could do under the sun!!!!!

Would love to have a fully prepped plot right now..I daydream when I see those 400 gallon smart pots and 12' step ladders at harvest time..Top it off with compost teas, MAN..Nothing like spending some time in the yard on a beautiful day,cold beers on ice,grilling it up and tending to the plants to some music in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back