Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying:

made me laugh that all staff missed it, then @Vapo69 ask's it again... took 24hrs cos I had to check the in libary.

I'm all good @RenaissanceRedneck, life is playing out well for me and the family. We have the opportunity to buy a family home in the next few months. Something we thought would be years away but by luck and misfortune we have come into a windfall due to loosing a step grandmother... and its enough for me to get that small farm in the wonderful county of Cornwall.

How you been Renaissance, all good I hope.
Nice one @Slater pastie country is lovely...well done man!

"Using random genetic anomalies for the betterment of mankind!"
"Strawberry Milkshake" is enough to make me want to try it. I mean how could it not?

Oh man, you are going to live this stuff. No, it's not the strongest bud in the planet,...my Glueberry OG and White Widow aer stronger, but the taste is so nice. As I said,...and I REPEAT...to get the strawberry milkshake pheno, there must be deep red and IR spectrum mixed in during the vegetative stage. This seems to trigger something that activates this trait. So far on both runs, the plants under the lights with that spectrum created the strawberry gene. Under straight cob 3500k Cree 3590 gave me the Skunk pheno, which is getting more sweet and creamy with the cure, but is definitely a different smoke. Solid, but not the SB milkshake.

If you have any questions about my exact growing schedule for this strain, just let me know. She wasn't too difficult to grow at all, but she has a couple special needs.

I've wanted a smallholding for years but although we could reach one now I'd have to work to keep us in real cash for utility bills and council tax.

Morning @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..we are like ships that pass in the night huh...?

you do know you are in the wrong country for land ....?....:biggrin:...the plot we got with the cabin...11,000 sq meters.. 40 grand euros complete with taxes fees...less than 4 euros a sq mtr ..you can live in a cabin all year round no probs ..

Yeah but with photos, I want big yields with autos 150g plus per plant
I had over 400g from autos bro you just need start them in big pot.
12.jpg
8.jpg
1.jpg

Auto mazar in 30l air pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back