Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AFN, happy Friday!

I have to admit to having a lot of love for Underworld, Pendulum, William Orbit and Delerium. They all do significant work with computers for their music and, to me, it still counts. Not everyone likes it, and I don't like a lot of the more recent computer-generated stuff, but those ones of this century have a special place in my heart.

I don't mind Friday 13ths, I used to have more trouble with Monday 13th LOL. Now, don't have a problem with either of them.

Oh my goodness! @Renaissance Redneck and @rosa :bighug:Much love to you both! :kiss:

I haven't had that task yet, maybe before the end of the year...

Sorry to hear about your loss, it's a bit of a silver lining though. I didn't know you wanted to do this! I've wanted a smallholding for years but although we could reach one now I'd have to work to keep us in real cash for utility bills and council tax. I love the name you've chosen for it - we have wrens nesting very near us, they're such sweet little birds. Feel free to message me, I may have some useful resources for you :bighug:
Good morning elle

Its lovely day in south London, working from home today.
Almost finish my work for the day and going have a big fat joint.
:pass:You not working today?
Oh so you're south of the river? I assumed you were north of it LOL silly me.

No, exams all finished now so I'm job hunting for something else. I haven't found much yet, applied for something which is perfect for me but haven't heard back. I have until September before things get desperate!

Good morning elle
Good afternoon dave, how're things with you? :pass:

No, exams all finished now so I'm job hunting for something else. I haven't found much yet, applied for something which is perfect for me but haven't heard back. I have until September before things get desperate!

Good afternoon dave, how're things with you? :pass:
Good Elle got a new crop started (two weeks old) a lot of boutique strains from a small Oregon breeder, Most strains crossed with dj shorts blueberry. Most all photos but im also growing Bum wine autos which are a hubbabubbasmellascope x tyrone special. Built a 3 meter x 2 meter veg room with new t5 lights and finished my flower room 5 meters x 4 meters. only starting with 2 tables and 2 600hps but will double that after 1 harvest. I will be keeping 4 mothers and cloning from here on out. I will only buy auto seeds now, but am only going to do 3 autos at a time Cheers Dave

Good luck with job hunting :karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back