Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bro can answer. I use tap water and I don't even PH most times.
:pass:
I left it an hour @Taipan ....they were thirsty bro....my own fault, its back to 24 hrs now...thanks anyway dude:vibe::vibe:

howdy peeps :pass:
minimum time to bubble your water ? for what purpose ?
to add o2 water will have a saturation point,a point or amount of o2 the water can hold before turning into a vapor.
to declorinate ? 24 hours for water in a still bottle.time for bubbled water to dechrolinate depends on how small the bubbles are in end of tube/airstone.
am i stoned yet :baked:
:pighug:

to add o2 water will have a saturation point,a point or amount of o2 the water can hold before turning into a vapor.
to declorinate ? 24 hours for water in a still bottle.time for bubbled water to dechrolinate depends on how small the bubbles are in end of tube/airstone.
haha thanks bro:bow::crying:

A couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide removes chlorine and adds oxygen. Win-win.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back