Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m on Day 11 of my first grow, and she’s nowhere near the size of some other pics I have seen at the same age. Only on her second node and she did get burnt during a heat wave, so that may have stunted it. So my question is should I just scrap this one and drop a new bean, or give it a couple weeks?

View attachment 929173
A lot of people count "day 1" as the moment the second set of leaves appear. Not sure I agree with that thinking, but there it is. Might account for some of the discrepancy

I have something called "Colorado Cookies" which ostensibly shares genetics with the Dutch Passion girl scout cookie strains. I do want to get the original DP beans, tho. Maybe next paychec

Colorado cookies from Dutch Passion is absolutely fantastic weed....definitely growing one at least this winter!

@Chuck207 oh... oh... oh... forgot in the previous post. After you have filled the net pot and transplant tube with hydroton, slap the sides of the net pot all the way around, up and down, to settle the hyroton & eliminate any unnecessary air pockets. Then gently gather your plant's leaves upward and slowly pull the transplant tube over the plant and out of the hydroton, freeing the roots to do their thing from top to bottom of the net pot.
I forgot this step last year with a Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack - she grew a root mass that filled the tube like concrete. Still did 7 oz. but I have to wonder, what would she have done if I'd removed the transplant tube????? So don't be me, and remember to remove your tube when done.:crying::shrug::naughtystep:

:smack: 7 O's is fat to me[emoji848] Dang I may have to try this? Is it Worth Redoing The Clones i put on buckets my way thay way? They just finally stopped looking like shite[emoji57]

A lot of people count "day 1" as the moment the second set of leaves appear. Not sure I agree with that thinking, but there it is. Might account for some of the discrepancy

I start day 1 as soon as i see the seedling break through the soils surface! How could anything else be day 1??? (well perhaps as soon as you see the seeds shell split could totally be considered day 1 as well) :D

I start day 1 as soon as i see the seedling break through the soils surface! How could anything else be day 1??? (well perhaps as soon as you see the seeds shell split could totally be considered day 1 as well) :D
EXACTLY! I kinda get the other way when it comes to scheduling nutes, but since you are adding inoculates from OUR day 1, why maintain two timelines? :shrug:

EXACTLY! I kinda get the other way when it comes to scheduling nutes, but since you are adding inoculates from OUR day 1, why maintain two timelines? :shrug:
Frankly I think it's all a conspiracy so the breeders can chop 10 days off of reality.

(sarcasm)

BT x GWK
1f9e98f2ec4d7b00ab83c8471b0bf29c.jpg
9d280beb1d30b2176b6aadbd7622264d.jpg
b9ca918636cbedff0afa76af5522585f.jpg
48b7f7001ade9b81f5385cb804b43a40.jpg
5fe21f16732a554920fbc45f09210085.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back