Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bud....those are just partial sun garden plants....the full sun batch of 8 are looking really, really good this year!

as of today on day 94 this DP Blueberry is just over 5 feet in height, looks like its going to be a good season!!
View attachment 928943

That is a bush!

Nuggets

I here u there, the CMH r unbelievable my next purchase will be the 630 CMH of some description, what size is your flower room, mine is only 1.2meters x 1.2 meters at the moment, in 4 months I will b running more lights in my big room will b scrogging 5 meters square, 6 plants is the plan, here I can get a 315w CMH with ballast and adjustable shade for under $550 Australian. I picked the 600 w cultiv8 with shade and adjustable ballast, brand new for $140 Australian, a guy had an investment property and busted the tenants starting a grow, they owed him rent so he took the gear in leu. But yeah, those CMH r great for the power bill. Peace.

Nuggets
I would be happy with a 1.2m tent but the minister of war and finance(wife) says no a 5m room sounds awesome be sure to tag me in when up and running

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I would be happy with a 1.2m tent but the minister of war and finance(wife) says no a 5m room sounds awesome be sure to tag me in when up and running

U won’t see a report on that one till it’s done and dusted, how the hell r u man?

Nuggets

@thegavfrog going good mate, the weather has been kind the last few days for my girls so can't complain. The only thing I have to piss and moan about is work getting in the way of my gardening. How have you been keeping?

Last edited:
U won’t see a report on that one till it’s done and dusted, how the hell r u man?

Nuggets

I'm going good mate, the weather has been kind the last few days for my girls so can't complain. The only thing I have to piss and moan about is work getting in the way of my gardening. How have you been keeping?

Weather around here has been really nice this year!! Some extreme weather, but the plants are loving it, heat and all!!

Seriously....day 74!!!! I had to look back to make sure i didnt make a mistake on age on this one! Just over 4 feet tall Sweet Seeds Green Poison
IMG_7572.JPG

Weather around here has been really nice this year!! Some extreme weather, but the plants are loving it, heat and all!!

Seriously....day 74!!!! I had to look back to make sure i didnt make a mistake on age on this one! Just over 4 feet tall Sweet Seeds Green Poison
View attachment 928950
Far out that things a monster, not sure what I'm more jealous of your plants or you cleaning up fishing.

@912GreenSkell what's hot weather round your part of the world? Here it's not unusual to get weeks of 40c plus

Yeah i guess hot is relative!! Hahahaha....generally we wont get weeks of 40C, but we certainly will get some heat like that!! In the last 2 weeks we have had a half dozen days push close to 40C

Yeah i guess hot is relative!! Hahahaha....generally we wont get weeks of 40C, but we certainly will get some heat like that!! In the last 2 weeks we have had a half dozen days push close to 40C
The green poison seems to love it, if it holds up well to mould i think I might have to look into it for the upcoming season.

I here u there, the CMH r unbelievable my next purchase will be the 630 CMH of some description, what size is your flower room, mine is only 1.2meters x 1.2 meters at the moment, in 4 months I will b running more lights in my big room will b scrogging 5 meters square, 6 plants is the plan, here I can get a 315w CMH with ballast and adjustable shade for under $550 Australian. I picked the 600 w cultiv8 with shade and adjustable ballast, brand new for $140 Australian, a guy had an investment property and busted the tenants starting a grow, they owed him rent so he took the gear in leu. But yeah, those CMH r great for the power bill. Peace.

Nuggets
hey man my flower room is 11ft x 14.5ft which is roughly 3.5 meters by almost 5 meters my veg room is 8ftx 6 ft . The 315 cmh here on amazon are 200 us dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back