Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right on time, Brother!:pass:Just got a job back today:pighug::yoinks: :pass:

Congrats, bro!

Wooo! Party time!

homer-iced-cream003-10012014.gif

Still sitting in it's box. It is cool enough in here that I can put it off until tomorrow. Didn't want to, but work came up, so....

Also, I've already tagged a few branches of the GG4 that will meet their end a bit prematurely. Both so I have something to smoke, and so there is more room for the cheese to spread out. Probably just a few weeks longer on the cheese than the GG4 at this point.

Should have the strawberry nuggets by then, and I think that's the next to go in.

View attachment 928892

At least you have something to smoke for awhile.........maybe the GG4 will get moving sooner than you think.

At least you have something to smoke for awhile.........maybe the GG4 will get moving sooner than you think.
Would be pretty cool if it did.. I can't wait to make some tincture from it. That should be pretty interesting. I should send a vial to @912GreenSkell in tribute for his amazing recipe!

Would be pretty cool if it did.. I can't wait to make some tincture from it. That should be pretty interesting. I should send a vial to @912GreenSkell in tribute for his amazing recipe!

Yep, gives new meaning to "chasing the dragon!"

Sweet vid @912GreenSkell Beautiful plants you got there

Thanks bud....those are just partial sun garden plants....the full sun batch of 8 are looking really, really good this year!

as of today on day 94 this DP Blueberry is just over 5 feet in height, looks like its going to be a good season!!
IMG_7570.JPG

Man I have 2 in my flowering room, I will go up to 4 in a month or so. If you have cmh I think that is all you need along as they are the 3000k spectrum These lights are as close to the sun as you can get and a 630 cmh blows a 1000 watt hps away from what I understand from a professional grower friend of mine. I might get two 315 watt cmh instead of 2- 600 hps, but upfront cost and bulb replacement cost is a lot more, but u save almost half in electrical bill

I here u there, the CMH r unbelievable my next purchase will be the 630 CMH of some description, what size is your flower room, mine is only 1.2meters x 1.2 meters at the moment, in 4 months I will b running more lights in my big room will b scrogging 5 meters square, 6 plants is the plan, here I can get a 315w CMH with ballast and adjustable shade for under $550 Australian. I picked the 600 w cultiv8 with shade and adjustable ballast, brand new for $140 Australian, a guy had an investment property and busted the tenants starting a grow, they owed him rent so he took the gear in leu. But yeah, those CMH r great for the power bill. Peace.

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back