Status
Not open for further replies.
the 60x60 is 135 high right? Are you a midget? The brood greenhouse/tent would be reasonable? Mayby chest hight? If you don't need the 60x60 off the floor to much?

I don't know all of your constraints ofcourse.!
The 60x60 is 140 high. I'm 155cm "tall" so not really that much bigger than a midget! It's on a desk which is about 75cm high so the top is already well above my head height. I have a tight 60cm my side of the bed and can't move it over any more. Currently, due to my 120x60, I have to access the 60x60 by standing on the bed. It's just silly. If I put the 60x60 or mini greenhouse on the floor rather than on the desk there's nowhere safe for my alarm clock and glasses, but I could bring my tiny bedside table back into use for them. It won't really make it much easier for getting out of bed and that's the big problem I'm trying to address.

I'm not trying to be difficult and I'm really grateful for you throwing ideas at me f6! Keep 'em coming please.

The 60x60 is 140 high. I'm 155cm "tall" so not really that much bigger than a midget! It's on a desk which is about 75cm high so the top is already well above my head height. I have a tight 60cm my side of the bed and can't move it over any more. Currently, due to my 120x60, I have to access the 60x60 by standing on the bed. It's just silly. If I put the 60x60 or mini greenhouse on the floor rather than on the desk there's nowhere safe for my alarm clock and glasses, but I could bring my tiny bedside table back into use for them. It won't really make it much easier for getting out of bed and that's the big problem I'm trying to address.

I'm not trying to be difficult and I'm really grateful for you throwing ideas at me f6! Keep 'em coming please.
Rgr understand, both are good options!

Well after long and thoughtful consideration the only possible solution is to purchase this
1493_Tardis_46__26361.1497284154.jpg

Yes, last week. I have a training day next week then start the new temporary job on the 14th. It's good not to have to work full-time! I get to spend more time planning my grow.

@Eclectic Elle Fingers crossed it is a job you can enjoy girl... :bighug:

No the LS was closed because of the large amount of messages . Appears to be corrected now . It happens from time to time .

@Ripper had a message in Globals that LS needed replaced..first job I did this morning...:headbang:

Morning @Mossy Home again . :bighug:

Yup @9bear ...Home Sweet Home....:bighug: [HASHTAG]#wearefamily[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back