Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning LS, welcome back @Mossy !

I'm doing some serious thinking this morning LOL. I currently run 3 tents and, although in terms of time it's not an issue, accessing all three of them is hard and I can't use the furniture that's in the same room. I have a 120 x 80 x 180 tent, a 120 x 60 x 150 tent, a 60 x 60 x 140 tent and a 40 x 50 x 135 mini greenhouse (currently used as shelving in the small tent). I have blackout material and I can sew (and have a sewing machine). I want to run both photos and autos and I want to have a breeding tent. I can:
a) Put the 60 x 60 inside my big tent and run 12/12 in it but it will take up half my growing space, and use the mini greenhouse for breeding (It'll need a blackout cover because everything is in my bedroom)
b) Make a blackout cover for the mini greenhouse and put that inside the big tent for 12/12, keeping the 60 x 60 for breeding. It'll give me more floor room for autos.

I don't want to buy another tent at this stage. Much as a 60 x 60 x 90 would be useful, the project owes me a considerable amount and it makes sense to use what I already have. I would consider buying another mini greenhouse because they're only a tenner.

Thoughts anyone?

@Eclectic Elle I have a mini tent about the size of your greenhouse and I think it's big enough to do 4 smalls and throw pollen at them for seeds, research, and pheno hunts! The photos would go better in the larger tent in the tent in my opinion!

Edit;

Stack the greenhouse on top of the 60x60!

No need to comprise!

Last edited:
DG DAY 3 ..All 4 are moving right along.

IMG_20180502_044850.jpg

@Mossy
colour me in with a crayon and call me disapointed.

A guy followed me on Insta and his first pic was of a Dragon strain.............i msgd him. The reply was.." sorry mate they arent for sale". Turns out they are his own hybrid and nothing to do with Dragon.

Gutted but im still going to follow him.

:coffee: Follow @FullDuplex .he's doing real ones....:dragon2:

@Mossy,

hope you had a nice time in UK and Mum had a jolly day

She had a great day..Thank you....:coffee:..then her..hubby...hubbys daughter all come down with a vomiting bug yesterday...

head_in_toilet_by_tarock_asher.jpg

Looks like all that huggy kissy thing spread diseases...:nono:..I haven't got it.................yet...........

but I avoid all the huggy kissy like a Plague........:biggrin:..coz it causes plagues...
Well I'm going to make me a nice hot cuppa :coffee: and curl up under the covers. Might get :naughtystep:if I happen to turn on the space heater for a bit. But it's dang chilly compared to the last week.

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] :bighug: stand down........

Bloody freezing here this morning too...:nono:..not like spain.

Morning @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..you here on the [HASHTAG]#afndayshift[/HASHTAG] ...you must have finished work huh...?

:coffee: Follow @FullDuplex .he's doing real ones....:dragon2:

She had a great day..Thank you....:coffee:..then her..hubby...hubbys daughter all come down with a vomiting bug yesterday...

head_in_toilet_by_tarock_asher.jpg

Looks like all that huggy kissy thing spread diseases...:nono:..I haven't got it.................yet...........

but I avoid all the huggy kissy like a Plague........:biggrin:..coz it causes plagues...

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] :bighug: stand down........

Bloody freezing here this morning too...:nono:..not like spain.

Morning @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..you here on the [HASHTAG]#afndayshift[/HASHTAG] ...you must have finished work huh...?

ive moved my chair back a bit just in case

I'm doing some serious thinking this morning LOL. I currently run 3 tents and, although in terms of time it's not an issue, accessing all three of them is hard and I can't use the furniture that's in the same room. I have a 120 x 80 x 180 tent, a 120 x 60 x 150 tent, a 60 x 60 x 140 tent and a 40 x 50 x 135 mini greenhouse (currently used as shelving in the small tent). I have blackout material and I can sew (and have a sewing machine). I want to run both photos and autos and I want to have a breeding tent. I can:
a) Put the 60 x 60 inside my big tent and run 12/12 in it but it will take up half my growing space, and use the mini greenhouse for breeding (It'll need a blackout cover because everything is in my bedroom)
b) Make a blackout cover for the mini greenhouse and put that inside the big tent for 12/12, keeping the 60 x 60 for breeding. It'll give me more floor room for autos.

I don't want to buy another tent at this stage. Much as a 60 x 60 x 90 would be useful, the project owes me a considerable amount and it makes sense to use what I already have. I would consider buying another mini greenhouse because they're only a tenner.

Thoughts anyone?

That all sound complicated ,,, take the bed to the tip and convert the bedroom into two grow spaces :bighug: simples :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back