Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eclectic Elle I have a mini tent about the size of your greenhouse and I think it's big enough to do 4 smalls and throw pollen at them for seeds, research, and pheno hunts! The photos would go better in the larger tent in the tent in my opinion!

Edit;

Stack the greenhouse on top of the 60x60!

No need to comprise!
OK just because I have an old house doesn't mean the ceilings are that high LMAO. Besides, you're not getting me up ladders with buckets of water...

Do you run extraction on your small tent? This might be a problem for me with the mini greenhouse due to shape and location, but worth considering. Perhaps I could double stack in the mini greenhouse... maybe. I have enough lights.

Morning @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..you here on the [HASHTAG]#afndayshift[/HASHTAG] ...you must have finished work huh...?
Yes, last week. I have a training day next week then start the new temporary job on the 14th. It's good not to have to work full-time! I get to spend more time planning my grow.

OK just because I have an old house doesn't mean the ceilings are that high LMAO. Besides, you're not getting me up ladders with buckets of water...

Do you run extraction on your small tent? This might be a problem for me with the mini greenhouse due to shape and location, but worth considering. Perhaps I could double stack in the mini greenhouse... maybe. I have enough lights.

Yes, last week. I have a training day next week then start the new temporary job on the 14th. It's good not to have to work full-time! I get to spend more time planning my grow.
the 60x60 is 135 high right? Are you a midget? The brood greenhouse/tent would be reasonable? Mayby chest hight? If you don't need the 60x60 off the floor to much?

I don't know all of your constraints ofcourse.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back