Status
Not open for further replies.
When your plants have buds so big it just cant even anymore....

20180710_160123.jpg
20180710_160133.jpg

Had to tie her to my cob frame lol she has 2 to 3 weeks to go, aiming for some super strong blueberry with a decent amount of amber. I'm usually a cloudy kind of guy but, why not? Lol

After....

20180710_161119.jpg
20180710_161130.jpg

Day 100 widowbomb.....man is it growing now!! Only 7 hours of sunlight
View attachment 928706

R u serious? 7 hrs of light?!?!?, man you’ve got this nailed that’s some serious vegetive growth for only 7 hrs a day, they must be main lining steroids for the other 17 hrs and doing curls, lol, again, wicked [emoji278]@912GreenSkell

Nuggets

This is the first time I have flowered photos indoors, I think I might have to put another net up, cos the r still stretching and when they start to bulk up, I think they might fall over?.......opinions my fellow stoners????
02b8ee313edd2ef2b9a94939abf6cc33.jpg

Nuggets
Only have 1 autoflower grow under my belt but 10 years of photos. Some photos stretch 3x ( mostly sativas ) most indicas double in size when flowering is induced. Looks like you have a great even canopy going on. You can absolutely do a double scrog most big plant growers always do indoors. Outdoors they do vertical caging sometimes 3 layers

Only have 1 autoflower grow under my belt but 10 years of photos. Some photos stretch 3x ( mostly sativas ) most indicas double in size when flowering is induced. Looks like you have a great even canopy going on. You can absolutely do a double scrog most big plant growers always do indoors. Outdoors they do vertical caging sometimes 3 layers

Do u see a problem with flowering them under a 600w cultiv8 HPS?

Nuggets

That's the best light in my opinion (cost, performance, Reliability) Just watch the temps

Ripper! It’s not the heat I don’t think as it’s cold here at the moment, I just find I have to have the light heaps higher than usual, bearing in mind it’s only about 1m2 the intensity was getting to them a bit and giving light burn, like I had my hand at the level of the plants under the light and it was fine, have u got one? This is my first HPS I have a few CMH’s or LEC’s I found it great so far, kicking ass, I have the adjustable ballast and it has like a super power setting, I think it gets it to 620 wats or something, one might crank that up at the end?....peace

Ps I did have that on by mistake when they were bleaching! My bad?

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back