Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripper! It’s not the heat I don’t think as it’s cold here at the moment, I just find I have to have the light heaps higher than usual, bearing in mind it’s only about 1m2 the intensity was getting to them a bit and giving light burn, like I had my hand at the level of the plants under the light and it was fine, have u got one? This is my first HPS I have a few CMH’s or LEC’s I found it great so far, kicking ass, I have the adjustable ballast and it has like a super power setting, I think it gets it to 620 wats or something, one might crank that up at the end?....peace

Ps I did have that on by mistake when they were bleaching! My bad?

Nuggets
Man I have 2 in my flowering room, I will go up to 4 in a month or so. If you have cmh I think that is all you need along as they are the 3000k spectrum These lights are as close to the sun as you can get and a 630 cmh blows a 1000 watt hps away from what I understand from a professional grower friend of mine. I might get two 315 watt cmh instead of 2- 600 hps, but upfront cost and bulb replacement cost is a lot more, but u save almost half in electrical bill

Fast Buds-California snow.
Outdoor Uk
52EC0C6B-64C9-4CF6-82CB-3A3FFC056BEE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back