Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the kind reply.... here’s a little structure and feed chart, the watering should be done probably daily or 1 day break with small intervals of shower of waterings.... this feed chart is created by a very gifted grower who has been growing a dozen different autos and has mastered it ! About co2 I would personally recommend a co2 bag which will take another burden of stress and control off your head.

Yeah I here u with the watering, that’s why I’m using these things they r a spike that screwed on to any bottle with an adjustable drip, I’ve got mine in coco to go around 8 hrs they work, I here u about the co2 bags, want to try them, not many stock them round here to be honest or they r out, the plan is with the brewing of alcohol to distill it to make extracts etc, I use turbo spirit yeast.

Re the food chart, I use totally different nutes, and different again for coco. I think I would be doing something similar I’ll have to google those nutes. Keep up the good work mate[emoji106]
324ec21167cbb92f8cecd36b07de0753.jpg

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back