Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening bro :pass:
Evening all:smoke::pass: @bushmasterar15 evening!::BigHug::pass: Hope everythings going great with everyone! Finally looked close and my White Ice and Neville's Haze earlier..[emoji848]
119ad89bf4b0cccfb699d95b0d3edb70.jpg
697176fdf3b4f28a8aebc1d54203e9ad.jpg
d4ea03306689ea5ed3fa932346b4d23e.jpg
5697b4248fcf624743ff28eadc8954f4.jpg

Wanna see my plants?[emoji102] Message me[emoji106]

Hello guys is this normal or this just my bad luck, recently I’ve been getting some proper small and slow growth autos, while I’d get the 1 auto from the pack of 3 that grows on steroids, this is really annoying me know.

Hello guys is this normal or this just my bad luck, recently I’ve been getting some proper small and slow growth autos, while I’d get the 1 auto from the pack of 3 that grows on steroids, this is really annoying me know.

I think you have to ask yourself if you have changed anything. Are you changing things too much at this point? Or is it bad genetics. Obviously I don’t have an answer but start with the things you know. Every plant, irrespective of whether it’s the same pheno is different.

I know nothing so probably not a help!

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to go the Department of Motor Vehicles tomorrow morning to get my driver's license renewed. In my state dealing with the DMV is below a root canal or proctoscopy! Just hope I'm home in time!
Good luck mate hope you get back on time.

I think you have to ask yourself if you have changed anything. Are you changing things too much at this point? Or is it bad genetics. Obviously I don’t have an answer but start with the things you know. Every plant, irrespective of whether it’s the same pheno is different.

I know nothing so probably not a help!

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do personally think it comes down too shitty genetics too be totally honest, that’s what’s bugging me, the only real reason I opted for autos was for the fast growth and quick turn around, being limited too 9 plants, and always trying too stay below the limit and having too remove like 5 autos after 25 days and ypur only left with 3 makes you wonder should I rather invest in female seeds and keep my best mother for cuttings, reducing the cost of seeds and always guaranteed genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back