Status
Not open for further replies.
Steroid root[emoji848]
7d9540c03c3ce6c064122726ae255197.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/t...ilight-scrog-4x4-how-much-can-we-yield.66190/ Check it[emoji91]::smoke::

I do personally think it comes down too shitty genetics too be totally honest, that’s what’s bugging me, the only real reason I opted for autos was for the fast growth and quick turn around, being limited too 9 plants, and always trying too stay below the limit and having too remove like 5 autos after 25 days and ypur only left with 3 makes you wonder should I rather invest in female seeds and keep my best mother for cuttings, reducing the cost of seeds and always guaranteed genetics.

I certainly wasn’t pointing the finger at you. What strains? How big is your grow space? I’m pretty new to this. Have had disasters which certainly I was to blame for. And also had plants that defied my experience. Unfortunately I suffer from SAS (seed acquisition syndrome)& have such a small grow space now that it would take me over 12 years to grow my last Mephisto drop so I’m not concerned about mother plants but understand the reasons why one would.

You are most certainly in the right place to get answers. Just sorry I don’t have them. Yet [emoji106]

I’ll keep an eye out for your grows mate.

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back