Status
Not open for further replies.
@midIN If you don't mind me asking.....what "cheap cob" are you using......I'm in the market for a decent light......
I bought one of the 4 chip variety that says 800w, but it's really about 200 from wall.

On Amazon I paid $84 but price seems to fluctuate between 80-120 on any given day and depending on color.

Searching 800w cob LED is how I found it, but if I can find my old order with the specific seller I'll send that info over to you.

I bought one of the 4 chip variety that says 800w, but it's really about 200 from wall.

On Amazon I paid $84 but price seems to fluctuate between 80-120 on any given day and depending on color.

Searching 800w cob LED is how I found it, but if I can find my old order with the specific seller I'll send that info over to you.

How is yours working out?

withdrawal mate. :funny::funny::funny:
Game tomorrow. France v Belgium going be good game. 1-3. What your prediction.

Know the feeling......just hoping my cable doesn't f**k up again! I think it's going to be close......France 2-1.

How is yours working out?
Great man!

I'm new to the game so my yields aren't great yet, but I pulled 70g of my last plant.

My first grow was about 20g then next one was just under 25, then got 48g prior to the 70. All the buds were nice and super frosty even if not grown the best.

I had temperature issues when I first bought it, but exhaust and small fan got that in check quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back