Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought two iphones on ebay last year on ebay.......who needs two ? why wasnt it flagged as i have 400 items all posted to same address then 2 iphones to a different address :shrug:
:pighug:
I read this very hard.. Really thought you bought 2 iphones and didnt them and thought you were asking who wanted em[emoji88][emoji55]

Good morning lads! Jack Herrer looking good!:smoke::coffe:: mesmerizing me with that symmetry..
4f1a2a66ebd22b6a38b5aa2687a9405c.jpg
a1b272a2f524d4e450a8d69d4e8ae5d4.jpg

Wanna see my plants?[emoji102] Message me[emoji106]

If you need a bbc account to watch the matches online then your more than welcome to my details mate. Not the same but at least you’ll get to watch the matches.

Kind regards,

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, HH! The cable guy is supposed to be here sometime in the next 10 minutes.......hopefully I will have TV sometime this evening. Thank goodness the last three matches are on broadcast Fox network so I can plug an antenna thingy into my TV and receive the game over the air.....the old fashioned way, lol!

This is an exact copy of a text message I just received on my phone........*High* From: 266278 Your Xfinity tech is on the way and will arrive soon. Are they trying to tell me something? Do they know more about me than one would believe?..........................LOL! High????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back