Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit day!! My cable tv is out again.......and just found out my debit card has been compromised through no fault of my own........ my damn bank has been sending out replacement debit cards that have hacked for the numbers, etc! Only way i found out was they had opened several accounts on Jungle River using my account data......now I have to deal with the whole new card crap and hope this one isn't hacked. Security at jungle river told me that a couple of customers had it happen on 3 consecutive cards that the bank sent out after the issue was reported........

yikes :yoinks: gotta be an inside job youd think for that to happen.
good weather,summer hols,outdoor growers,gettin shit done.site has ups and downs,busy quiet and traffic from all over globe so :shrug:mornings seem busier,but im not here then.
:pighug:

Let the growing begin :headbang: :woohoo:

77518ce7ee1dd9dcace7df172114dd54.jpg
f633757f9005bf2127c70c04913fc34c.jpg
2de9d553adb1e5dcc04dbe5c2a5b0c4b.jpg
a50d551442e73985fd3af0ff425ea00c.jpg

What a shit day!! My cable tv is out again.......and just found out my debit card has been compromised through no fault of my own........ my damn bank has been sending out replacement debit cards that have hacked for the numbers, etc! Only way i found out was they had opened several accounts on Jungle River using my account data......now I have to deal with the whole new card crap and hope this one isn't hacked. Security at jungle river told me that a couple of customers had it happen on 3 consecutive cards that the bank sent out after the issue was reported........

I had my card compromised a few months ago. When I was speaking with the person from the bank, they naturally wanted to sort out charges that were legit from ones I did not make. There were four in-store transactions carried out in one day. One in south america somewhere, one in pakistan, and a few from different states here in the US. She asked me "did you make any of these charges?" I replied "Did you just ask me if I managed to walk into three different stores, spread out all over the world, all in less that 24 hours."

So I am already impressed with the service...

They promised to send me another card, and that was it.

Then I noticed that they missed one of the transactions, and called them...

What they didn't tell me what they were now going to issue me yet another card. I get very little paper mail, so it's rare that I would check the mailbox were I not expecting something.

So I get the first card, activate it and off I go. The second one sat in an open mailbox for a month and a half before I found it.

Just sloppy.

Edit: Forgot to mention, a mailbox I share with people I have never met.

If you need a bbc account to watch the matches online then your more than welcome to my details mate. Not the same but at least you’ll get to watch the matches.

Kind regards,

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back