Status
Not open for further replies.
oh okay, yeah i knew it was normal on the fan leaves and the smaller leaves, but i wasnt sure it it was normal on the very tips of the buds that have the itty bitty teeny weeny leaves growing. but if it is then that makes me feel a lot better

so this is normal and healthy then?

View attachment 927428
yes

Had do do a whack of supercropping on the widowbomb and also tie her down more today....over 6 feet across on the long side now! Day 92
IMG_7443.JPG

Had do do a whack of supercropping on the widowbomb and also tie her down more today....over 6 feet across on the long side now! Day 92
View attachment 927430

GS......you ought to move to Colorado and market your plants as ground cover! Bet you'd make a frickin' fortune!!

I'm sure you are right about the will to survive and reproduce....but some genetics of each species always seem to do this where others fail.....but one thing is for sure........they love your growing regimen!
I appreciate that. To be honest, I am just flying blind and slowly getting on course as time goes on. I look forward to the time when I can read some of my old journals here and see just how much I've learned.

I am going to take this opportunity to encourage anyone new (or thinking about it) to growing.

You almost have to try to completely fail. Assuming the seed sprouts, if you don't give up on it, it won't give up on you. What you wind up with will change based on how you guide it through life, and with time you'll only see things improve as you improve your approach. I have read that eventually we'll all suddenly get to the point where we just get it. I am not there yet, but from not giving up, I know that I am on my way there. Try it. You'll like it.

Happy weekend, fellow stoners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back