Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness I have about one tea a month. More a coffee drinker. And my missus has just been diagnosed as pre-diabetes so it’s been a bit of a wake up call. When I was younger and asked how I took my coffee I’d always reply two & coo please(with a Scottish accent)

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn’t Scotland just have the hottest day ever recorded.?
I Bet there’s some very sunburnt Scots about

Sorry to hear about your wife....... I'm pre diabetic also, you may know there is a relatively new sweetner on the market that is made from certain plant sugars....its called stevia extract. It appears to safe as it is 100% natural.....measures cup for cup like sugar and has no bad or after taste that I can discern. I drink tons of sweet coffee daily and by using this and cutting out sugar just about entirely was able to drop my blood test back to normal levels. Surely you must have it on your side of the pond. Good luck to your wife!
And coconut sugar is pretty good,(made from the nectar of the flowers )has a very low glycemic index

Dunno mate. Got exiled a long long time ago! But seeing as there is a lot of ginger in Scotland it wouldn't surprise me lol.

HH
Didn’t Scotland just have the hottest day ever recorded.?
I Bet there’s some very sunburnt Scots about

Times are good..:smoking::drinking::Cutting::
c14cf947e61be8e015939a1722174887.jpg
8f25af75c6056da0e30b9d9965251930.jpg

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino

Dunno mate. Got exiled a long long time ago! But seeing as there is a lot of ginger in Scotland it wouldn't surprise me lol.

HH
Scotland has the highest percentage of red haired people in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back