Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask about ur blue light it looks similar to mine but mines white, is it a crxsunny light? Also what's the red one while Im poking ur brain.
Blue unit was something I was testing for led hydroponic ltd. Red unit is old Super helios 6( 600w cob) from led hydroponic ltd.
Led hydroponic ltd has new model super Helios they are in black housing.
:pass:

Hell yes!! Hey that would be big enough to put you into second place on the DP heaviest yields thread!! Head over and check it out!! All you need is a weight and a pic...posting top 5 weights. You must have other DP monsters? Check the list out man!
Thanks bro will check it out.
:pass:

I know right. I just got done setting up my 4*4 tent along side my 2*4*5 tent in my spare room and I've had a extra 5 cob light sitting around so I through that in there to see how she does by herself. I have another 4*4 in the shop that's got two of these lights to veg photos for the fence rows and does well but haven't bloomed under them yet so going to try, they were a 3pk Combo from the Zon last year. But so far so good. Never have enough lights extra laying around. Poop happens.
poke away, haha, we gotta find out how he does this shit:crying:

I know right. I just got done setting up my 4*4 tent along side my 2*4*5 tent in my spare room and I've had a extra 5 cob light sitting around so I through that in there to see how she does by herself. I have another 4*4 in the shop that's got two of these lights to veg photos for the fence rows and does well but haven't bloomed under them yet so going to try, they were a 3pk Combo from the Zon last year. But so far so good. Never have enough lights extra laying around. Poop happens.
5 COBs should light up that world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back