Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope Horrible Depot has always been this way. I think they train their employees to do there best to avoid telling customers anything....... And Lowe's is no better. Fortunate for me, we still have two local lumber yards and a couple of greenhouse/garden supply places. True Value is good for hardware that you can't find/ is never restocked at HD or Lowes. I do my best to give my business to local small business over big corporate chains.
That's the way to do it, too bad more people in the past didn't do this.

For as much shit as my generation gets, no one seems to be talking about how the previous generations allowed for the big corporation takeover we have to live with today.

No disrespect to any one here just speaking to the population as a whole.

For as much shit as my generation gets, no one seems to be talking about how the previous generations allowed for the big corporation takeover we have to live with today.

Hey Samwell

I don't know how true it is, but I read that Walmart is going to close 100+ stores in the U.S. With the right planning and incentives, Americas main street can make a come back.

The down side. The biggest children's internment center shown this week is a closed Walmart Super Store.

I don't know how true it is, but I read that Walmart is going to close 100+ stores in the U.S. With the right planning and incentives, Americas main street can make a come back.

The down side. The biggest children's internment center shown this week is a closed Walmart Super Store.
I would love to see this turn around man. I want to have some faith in the little guys to prevail but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back