Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a bunch of lady bugs and put them in grow space! No more gnats

Excellent idea!!!! I was hoping the spiders down there would help out, but they aren't as interested in the gnats.. I'm gonna pick some up on the way home!!!

Topped outdoor Stitches Love Potion in 5 litre pot looking wide and low this morning.

Half the branches were trained below the soil level of the pot round the outside. Figured it would help nutes run downhill towards the buds [emoji23]
693c91ef26075e4ba12dc7bca2ca49dd.jpg
58ac2c2c0b2ddcf7f8e921b2edb52144.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Good morning anyone and everyone....I have a question....
I suppose I should introduce myself first....I’m Oily..been growing for over 25years,(but only my 2nd year of Autos) im a family man,reggae lover,piss taker and a massive stoner..always have been,always will be..
Any offence I may cause is never meant with malice,just usually some kind of joke that I maybe the only one who finds funny...still this is me,so be warned..(feel free to wind me up,call me names and take the piss..I love it)
Anyway my question...
I have 2 Ripleys OG that don’t want to flower...everything else started at the same time has already had 2 weeks curing..these mofos just keep growing and growing....Is there anything I can do to kickstart them..?
Cheers all.
Xxx

You could always reduce your light hours to closer to 12/12 to see if will trigger the plants.. Unfortunately, doesn't work that well if you have other autos in there.. Regardless, that should do it. I've had a few "autos" not kick over to flower until they were enticed, leading me to believe they were of an earlier generation of auto or just got a photo pheno..

Good morning anyone and everyone....I have a question....
I suppose I should introduce myself first....I’m Oily..been growing for over 25years,(but only my 2nd year of Autos) im a family man,reggae lover,piss taker and a massive stoner..always have been,always will be..
Any offence I may cause is never meant with malice,just usually some kind of joke that I maybe the only one who finds funny...still this is me,so be warned..(feel free to wind me up,call me names and take the piss..I love it)
Anyway my question...
I have 2 Ripleys OG that don’t want to flower...everything else started at the same time has already had 2 weeks curing..these mofos just keep growing and growing....Is there anything I can do to kickstart them..?
Cheers all.
Xxx
@pop22 can probably help u if he's around. But have you tried to flip them like a photo to see if they will. I think I saw someone else saying the same about the Ripley's, I would have to look at the strain more, how many weeks are they?

Went to chop some fans off the GG4 to get some more light into the interior of the plant... Turns out most of the leaves shading busdites are coming from the other budsites.

Whats the thinking behind cropping leaves on young budsites?
Hi Mike..Do you know much about bio dynamic farming?
If you Prune when the moon is descending,this is when sap is being drawn down.
You will notice little or no stress to your baby.
Check out a moon planting calendar,they usually have this information on them.

@pop22 can probably help u if he's around. But have you tried to flip them like a photo to see if they will. I think I saw someone else saying the same about the Ripley's, I would have to look at the strain more, how many weeks are they?
They all started under LEd.maybe end of April...can’t quite remember.Then put outside...the other Ripleys in 12L pot has finished these 2 are in 22L pots.
I have been putting them in a shed at night for last 3weeks so probably getting 12-15hours light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back