Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hanging out for a bit till I brave the heat to water the greenhouse.

AFN Swag pic1.jpg

Man, The doctors thought I was lying when I told them that I don't and won't take any pills or pain medication. Lmao Found out that I've got a Sprain in my back, added to the strain of a 20° curve, and the leg opposite the direction of that curve being 1"+ shorter (just had a ct scan to get the exact length)...adding to the pressure on the spine and musculature near it...
Walking, sitting, and pretty much everything else sucks at this point.
Found out why I'm in pain, And may be able to remedy the pain with physical therapy, and a shoe insert(lol) So I've been in a better mood, And have been looking forward to the physical therapy...

...although I really hope they adjust any tables/stands whatever else for my size.

On a side note, I really hope the doctor gives me the go ahead to start working out again. I miss being 235lbs of muscle.

That sucks Dichoti. Don't sell the insert short. It never took much deviation by favoring one leg or another the few times it laid me low. Usually for a month at a time. Always a wound to the bottom of the foot that made me slightly change my normal walk pattern. Hope it lets you stay away from pills, good policy, good job.
:slap:

That sucks Dichoti. Don't sell the insert short. It never took much deviation by favoring one leg or another the few times it laid me low. Usually for a month at a time. Always a wound to the bottom of the foot that made me slightly change my normal walk pattern. Hope it lets you stay away from pills, good policy, good job.
:slap:
I'm pretty sure I won't need pain meds for a little while, anyway.
20180701_103320.jpg

It's good to know that a shoe insert will help. I'm only 35, So I'm looking at every way possible to prevent it from getting worse as I age.
I noticed running around my house with only one sandal on helped with the pressure and pain in my spine, So I'm almost giddy about finding out the size of insert I'll need, And I'm excited about the physical therapy, honestly. If it means my pain will go away, I am all for it.
I'm also getting my hopes up about seeing if I can start working out again. My bi/triceps are 3" smaller than what they were when my back started giving me issues, And I miss the size... I'm still big, but I'm not rocking 22" arms, or a 68" chest anymore. Not used to being "small" like this, ya know?
one other thing I'm going to experiment with, If I get the go ahead from my doctor, I cannabis oil's effects on muscle growth. I know how fast I put on size without supplements of any kind, So ONLY using oils while I work out should make for interesting results.

Good morning or afternoon, all! Spain 1 Russia 1, just starting 2nd half..........I think Spain may be in trouble............Back after match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back