Status
Not open for further replies.
How are Mephisto in comparison?

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are one of my 5 top [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] banks to use. These 5 are all [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. About to place a nice mephisto order actually. New 420 guys also are an ace in my book. When the breeder calls u personally to chat about order and offers u beans that are no longer available they get my seal of approval.

I should post the email on Instagram and I bet I get a response back with another excuse or another supplier who racks the price up. They take the special deals and just re price them at a non deal price.
Sorry you are having trouble with them man. Not much else you can do about it.

I have a few Euro buddies who deal with them exclusively and I've got some of their genetics through seedsman, but I can understand why the negative customer experience will turn you away.

Sorry you are having trouble with them man. Not much else you can do about it.

I have a few Euro buddies who deal with them exclusively and I've got some of their genetics through seedsman, but I can understand why the negative customer experience will turn you away.
Same here my euro buddy has helped me and seedsman but 4 rude emails in a row um nope sorry I will flush ur gear in the shitter before I run them again.

They are one of my 5 top [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] banks to use. These 5 are all [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. About to place a nice mephisto order actually. New 420 guys also are an ace in my book. When the breeder calls u personally to chat about order and offers u beans that are no longer available they get my seal of approval.

It’s all about the customer service imo. Just ordered some cheeky little Mephisto Limited Editions myself. I think we are spoiled in the UK with decent breeders and seed banks. I have always felt spoiled. And the weird thing is that all growing is illegal here on a personal level but in the US it’s actually legal in a good chunk of states!!

HH

It’s all about the customer service imo. Just ordered some cheeky little Mephisto Limited Editions myself. I think we are spoiled in the UK with decent breeders and seed banks. I have always felt spoiled. And the weird thing is that all growing is illegal here on a personal level but in the US it’s actually legal in a good chunk of states!!

HH

I know right so why wouldn't you have a supplier here. Can only lead a horse to water so many times.

I know right so why wouldn't you have a supplier here. Can only lead a horse to water so many times.
I'm sure you know it's gotta be a risk based decision. Is it worth all the customs grabs if shipping from overseas, how hard is it to find a trusted supplier with the states, etc

Hello AFNers,hope your having a great day, :vibes:coming your way! Quick question here, what is your final ppm when flushing is finished? Any info is greatly appreciated [HASHTAG]#SALUTEAFN[/HASHTAG]
:bump::peace:
I wish I could help but I don't flush or check ppm :shrugs:

I hardly check pH lol I know it's between 5 and 7

I'm sure you know it's gotta be a risk based decision. Is it worth all the customs grabs if shipping from overseas, how hard is it to find a trusted supplier with the states, etc
Ya but he'll they always have stands at the canna festivals in Cali and the other states so it's kinda like a grey lie to me. I can go to the festival and get ur gear but not order it from here????? Sounds fishy.

Thank you and yes they can. A limb caught his safety rope and sucked straight to the ground about 40 feet. Be splitting a 6'er of Miller lite and a bubblegum blunt with him this evening. Thankfully he taught me tree management and can continue he's vision on my farm.
To this day I have a recurring nightmare where just as I'm watching a top tip into the landing I realize I'm still tied in to it.
I'll hoist a drink and a smoke tonight in honor of a fallen climber. :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back