Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on this day 8 years ago my best friend, my right hand man, and the head arborist to my property of land management past away from trimming a tree in the back 80. So today while heading in to town to load money on the canna pre paid card for the Mephisto drop we will get a new fruit tree to plant along the back 60 pond and orchard in his honor. Wish J-rod was still here he would be all over this site with his bubblegum blueberry cross. Happy growing everyone.

Well on this day 8 years ago my best friend, my right hand man, and the head arborist to my property of land management past away from trimming a tree in the back 80. So today while heading in to town to load money on the canna pre paid card for the Mephisto drop we will get a new fruit tree to plant along the back 60 pond and orchard in his honor. Wish J-rod was still here he would be all over this site with his bubblegum blueberry cross. Happy growing everyone.
Condolences, Brother. As a former climber and rigger I know things can go south in a hurry. Passing some Truethband :pass:

:coffee: Only when you are not sleep deprived like me......:headbang:..I'd kill for a full nights sleep around now.......

Anyone want a dog that likes to be out around 4-6 am....Every flaming night............:nono:..Free to good home.......:biggrin:

You would just love Montego Bay. The valley runs up the hills for a mile or so and there is always one dog or rooster that starts and every dog up and down the valley has to answer in order so the din goes up and down the valley like the stadium wave. All night long. Every night. If they settle down for a few blissful minutes,,,,there goes that damn rooster again.

I hope I am too, but I doubt it... I been doing this quite a long time...I'm pretty good at reading them, I could tell ya started count from ground break...so I can tell ya that will throw your timeline off by 2weeks...so already that puts her back a min of 2 weeks , so instead of 10wks ,she more like 8wks and I had said I thought she looked 7-7.5weeks so I think I'm even more correct....about when she will finish for ya... I'm just trying to help.....if 6-8weeks is gonna be a problem you can maybe reduce light to only 16hrs a day & 8hrs darkness and possibly she may finish in 6weeks..since auto's really not dependent on light to flower, reducing light may not do much...I just really do not see that finishing before 6weeks, I was only trying help ya adjust your timeline a bit, to put the grow more on track...

I absolutely appreciate your experience and your advice with this. I am pretty sure you are right. I have a feeling my Cheeze might finish before this. Or right about the same time.

heya Tai :pass:Red :pass:Spang :pass:SoH :pass:Dichoti :pass:gone13 :pass:folks :pass:
smoke out

:pighug:

Good afternoon, Archie, Taipan, Spanglish, Dichoti and all! Suffering severe soccer withdrawal today. I don't know what I'm going to do after the WC....thank God the PL starts in about a month........wondering what manager Josebag has done to my red devils......

Condolences, Brother. As a former climber and rigger I know things can go south in a hurry. Passing some Truethband :pass:
Thank you and yes they can. A limb caught his safety rope and sucked straight to the ground about 40 feet. Be splitting a 6'er of Miller lite and a bubblegum blunt with him this evening. Thankfully he taught me tree management and can continue he's vision on my farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back