Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, Archie, Taipan, Spanglish, Dichoti and all! Suffering severe soccer withdrawal today. I don't know what I'm going to do after the WC....thank God the PL starts in about a month........wondering what manager Josebag has done to my red devils......

Afternoon pal just sounds like you need to smoke more then to fill that spare time :pass::crying:

Good afternoon, Archie, Taipan, Spanglish, Dichoti and all! Suffering severe soccer withdrawal today. I don't know what I'm going to do after the WC....thank God the PL starts in about a month........wondering what manager Josebag has done to my red devils......
good afternoon bro.:pass:

Officially done with Fastbuds, thier desire to not offer usa shipping and the lack of response and when they do its pure rude and just direct me to some other supplier and don't care to match the deals. Why brag about ur usa genetics and have our flag in ur logo if u have an excuse every time about us shipping. Well pal plenty of other seed banks are glad to ship to the USA and also set up shop here to supply us. So aggravated by the email I will be giving all 27 beans I have of theirs to my buddy today.

Officially done with Fastbuds, thier desire to not offer usa shipping and the lack of response and when they do its pure rude and just direct me to some other supplier and don't care to match the deals. Why brag about ur usa genetics and have our flag in ur logo if u have an excuse every time about us shipping. Well pal plenty of other seed banks are glad to ship to the USA and also set up shop here to supply us. So aggravated by the email I will be giving all 27 beans I have of theirs to my buddy today.

Lucky buddy though..

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not been a great morning from the start.....staggered out of bed about 7am and hit the button on my Keurig coffee maker.......click.....?????.....warning light comes that I need to frickin' descale.....and, of course, I have no descaling solution. So I had to dig my old coffee maker out of storage box, clean it up and make my coffee the old fashioned way. My cardiologist would be thrilled to know that the Keurig croaked since my coffee, thus my caffeine consumption has probably tripled since I got it last Christmas. Ordered solution from jungle river......it will be here on Sunday......thank God!!! Making coffee with the Keurig is just too quick and easy

Lucky buddy though..

HH

I should post the email on Instagram and I bet I get a response back with another excuse or another supplier who racks the price up. They take the special deals and just re price them at a non deal price.

I should post the email on Instagram and I bet I get a response back with another excuse or another supplier who racks the price up. They take the special deals and just re price them at a non deal price.

How are Mephisto in comparison?

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back