Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

:pass:

So I'm moving today and new place has this!

IMG_20180629_115809.jpg

Think I'll be spending quality time on the thone lol!

f6

I find the only thing the mc really needs a bit of a boost in is really the Cal mag. I don't think for the price of mammoth p it's really doing all that much. But I always use it in flower since I have it. When I run out if things go to shit I'll buy more lol

before getting into growing..I studied alot of supplements, mammoth P being one of them. The grows and the testimony were really great..some more research and found that Mammoth p contains... Comamonas testosteroni... Not good stuff at all, Human pathogen. Read some case studies about this pathogen...wicked organism. That was enough for me to decide not to use it. Not knocking Mammoth P , I just dont want to handle something that can cause some serious problems.

Hey!
Any Sci-Fi folks about. I’m sorry today that Harlan Ellison passed away today. He was 84.

before getting into growing..I studied alot of supplements, mammoth P being one of them. The grows and the testimony were really great..some more research and found that Mammoth p contains... Comamonas testosteroni... Not good stuff at all, Human pathogen. Read some case studies about this pathogen...wicked organism. That was enough for me to decide not to use it. Not knocking Mammoth P , I just dont want to handle something that can cause some serious problems.
So the wicked organism is in the bud also? It's to give my micro a steroid pretty much how I take it. So while they work ot my plants should be taking in more nutes and my soil should be thriving right? I'm curious how the wicked orgo Is in end product and it's health effects on me?

So the wicked organism is in the bud also? It's to give my micro a steroid pretty much how I take it. So while they work ot my plants should be taking in more nutes and my soil should be thriving right? I'm curious how the wicked orgo Is in end product and it's health effects on me?

Not in the bud, but the product itself . I use caution when using any supplement, but accidents happen. I could see myself using Mammoth P and accidentally dropping it and splashing in an open cut or something and be one of the few to contract it. I might sound a little to cautious ...but, thats just me

Not in the bud, but the product itself . I use caution when using any supplement, but accidents happen. I could see myself using Mammoth P and accidentally dropping it and splashing in an open cut or something and be one of the few to contract it. I might sound a little to cautious ...but, thats just me

I totally hear what you are saying....i work on the farm and have open wounds/scratches on my hands all the time

You guys watch the video yet? First vid from me ever!! Feedback so far has been good...will likely start an episode a week series.

Maybe your count was started slightly early??, It appears to me she's Just starting to flower...I'm 100% sure it won't be finished in 30days...when do you start your count at? ground break or when first set of true leaves are out? that will make a 10day difference...so that could make your timeline almost off by 2weeks or so...she looks more around 7-7.5weeks at most to me... I guess we'll see how off I am...
I do count from the time she breaks ground. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you are wrong.... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back