Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell ........just watched the video.....great job.......can't wait for more!

My girls
ec909404f0a08fea3a000d32d0770bd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks bud!! I have a plan to release one 4 minute video once a week. (all i can do with my free account)

Very nice!! Looking good so far! The one on the right looks a bit hungry. And the middle one as well
Thanks for the tip. The one on the right as well as the middle are 24 days above ground and I have not fed anything yet. Should i give them their first feed at half strength next watering?

Thanks for the tip. The one on the right as well as the middle are 24 days above ground and I have not fed anything yet. Should i give them their first feed at half strength next watering?

I would start at 1/4 strength and work your way up to half

Guess I didn't realize u were using it in there on that one, hell I have that in my note book then.lol is that ur first time using it, enough u see the difference with or without?
I find the only thing the mc really needs a bit of a boost in is really the Cal mag. I don't think for the price of mammoth p it's really doing all that much. But I always use it in flower since I have it. When I run out if things go to shit I'll buy more lol

I find the only thing the mc really needs a bit of a boost in is really the Cal mag. I don't think for the price of mammoth p it's really doing all that much. But I always use it in flower since I have it. When I run out if things go to shit I'll buy more lol
Ya I'm going to try the sample I got one my sodk it's about 2 week old now so it's first feeding is tomorrow but I'm going to skip it and use Mammoth and water only for two waterings then feed mega and the candy I think and rotate the feedings and Mammoth waterings. Thanks @Ash-a-Ton . It's free way not use it. It's 60ml should make 120 gallon at .5ml a gallon roughly 3-4 runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back