Status
Not open for further replies.

100F and 11% humidity in the shade of my covered patio this afternoon here. Anyone out Midwest or out East I don't think they're kidding around with the warning of the heat wave headed y'alls way in the next few days. :fire:
IMG_7262.JPG

The original canna grower and tyedye.
1530233813944..jpg

@912GreenSkell i will have to read that now. I have read nearly all of your stuff about growing outdoors and learned so much for my first time growing. Now I just have to wait until the weather warms up a bit in my part of the world to put it all in to practice.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell i will have to read that now. I have read nearly all of your stuff about growing outdoors and learned so much for my first time growing. Now I just have to wait until the weather warms up a bit in my part of the world to put it all in to practice.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Dont be discouraged if it doesnt work out amazing first time around....growing amazing plants often comes down to figuring out your climate and working within its challenges. It can take a few seasons to sort through some challenge if you live in one of the harsh climates. Always willing to help out where i can

All the time . Ones a fertilizer and the other is an inoculant . I'll let you do the research. :pighug:
Thanks I get what each other is that's the obvious but curious if in conjunction with each other are you able to go up in mega? Does its claim hold up? With autos is it to strong for say a 2 week plant or is it better to add to the drink watering or during the feed watering? If used before feed it should be active enough to absorb a lot of the feed at the end of the week more I would assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back