Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, if not long, video on the basic principles of distillation, and making banana brandy....

Mannn... He made it way too complicated. Of course, he's going for a flavor other than "knock you on your ass" 'shine whiskey, too.
:pass:

Mannn... He made it way too complicated. Of course, he's going for a flavor other than "knock you on your ass" 'shine whiskey, too.
:pass:
He took an engineer's approach. I'd probably do the same. I do like the idea of taking small samples near the end so he can make a more selective blend for adding back flavor.

Look at @E Grower some of his plants go on for 100 days+, hell saw a green crack that's almost 200 days to finish

Sometimes they just don't want to finish quick
On the plus side, it will probably yield a ton. On the negative side, was hoping to be smoking some before August.

Coulda been a bear!? Been trying to figure out where the black bear that's been wreaking havoc in my back yard is coming from!
Meanwhile, in a park a few miles away...

Ted-2-bong-smoke.jpg

This is what happens when breeders care more about selling the seeds than they do about stabilizing their genetics. This happens a lot with F1 strains that are feminized. I'm doing test grows for a seedbank right now and half of the plants did this. but these are pre-release seeds so I can expect issues. This is why private testing is done before a public test.

Seed like this shouldn't be released! And if these are test seeds, growers should be warned ahead of time that this could happened, or its unfair to the growers expecting a normal grow period.

On the plus side, it will probably yield a ton. On the negative side, was hoping to be smoking some before August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back