Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when breeders care more about selling the seeds than they do about stabilizing their genetics. This happens a lot with F1 strains that are feminized. I'm doing test grows for a seedbank right now and half of the plants did this. but these are pre-release seeds so I can expect issues. This is why private testing is done before a public test.

Seed like this shouldn't be released! And if these are test seeds, growers should be warned ahead of time that this could happened, or its unfair to the growers expecting a normal grow period.

I had the same issue with my first grow. Just kept going and going. Think I chopped at about 100 days due to lack of patience, and still had a yield of over 100 grams dry. I didn't mind the extra smoke, but I could not agree with you more: Buyers should be notified if the genetics haven't been well stabilized yet.

:thumbsup::woohoo1: you watching the England game.
:pass:
Definitely! Although I'm a little concerned about what kind of teams both countries are going to field......Belgian mgr. already said he was going to rest some of his major players.....latest rumor on TV a few minutes ago was that Southgate has made 8 changes! If you win the group, you play Japan.......finish 2nd you play Colombia. Neither team has exactly played that well so far, but given a choice, I would rather play Japan.

LSD 25
IMG_20180628_002832.jpg
IMG_20180628_002848.jpg

Definitely! Although I'm a little concerned about what kind of teams both countries are going to field......Belgian mgr. already said he was going to rest some of his major players.....latest rumor on TV a few minutes ago was that Southgate has made 8 changes! If you win the group, you play Japan.......finish 2nd you play Colombia. Neither team has exactly played that well so far, but given a choice, I would rather play Japan.
Yup. 2nd place is better. still hopping it might be good game.

Yup. 2nd place is better. still hopping it might be good game.

Yep.........just as long as its not one those 0-0 or 1-1 draws. I'm going to take the dog out and fix some lunch. Check in a the half!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back