Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Mossy , Stoners :crying:
I've been trying to fight my way out for days !! Anybody seen @Son of Hobbes ?? I thought I heard him scream a couple of times and then nothing :nono:
DSCN2150.JPG

Morning @9bear :bighug:........lovely tent full.............:dancer:

Anybody seen @Son of Hobbes ?? I thought I heard him scream a couple of times and then nothing :nono:

Lean in..closer..closer.........................:pass:.........don't say owt....but he has been on the dabs again................we've got him Sectioned for 48 hours.....

Or he just cleans the staff treat/joint stash/mini bar box out and the rest of them get grumpy............so...nylon ties and gaffer tape for the full 48........or a 200$ ransom. in cash...:nono:..then you will get him back.

Here in VA Canada geese have just about reached the status of varmints since they decided about 10-15 years ago not to migrate any more and become full time citizens. They get into peoples yards and eat up their ornamental plants and veg gardens. They have become so numerous that it isn't rare for traffic to have to stop to allow a flock of 20-30plus to saunter across the road!

Good Morning Stoners. Our squirrels don't bother with plants. They love wiring. No vehicle left parked for a while is safe. My wife makes a condiment from Habanero peppers that has brought grown men to their knees in tears. We spray it on the wires and they leave them alone.
We also get the cranes every year. The ones made famous flying with ultra lite planes. Protected, they now hang in packs that boldly block roads and invade gardens,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back