Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends and neighbors :toke: We are just about to move aboard the boat to begin our fishing season.
Had some nice light on the DG last evening
View attachment 923567

Very nice indeed. I'm too lazy to get the natural light pic just now... but the old double grape girl is just about ready.

[HASHTAG]#BushOrGTFO[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20180626_080947.jpg
IMG_20180626_081126.jpg
IMG_20180626_081042.jpg
IMG_20180626_080633.jpg

howdy neighbors

I'm only 285 pages behind from last checkin. Sheesh.

Where you been @Rev. Green Genes ...?

Not that I am a one to Gossip ......................But..................these [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] could talk the hind legs off a Donkey...........:crying:

I've had 2 total hip replacements @Mossy also in need of 2 knee replacements, but it's gonna be a while before I jump into anymore surgeries! :)

It'll be a long ride to hell before I do @Unique ...........:headbang:......they crippled my Mother with a double hip transplant...so I'l go kicking and screaming...

Before the op she walked 5-10 miles a day..walking was her Joy....now she can't walk without a walker or two sticks......:nono:..and she has morphine on repeat prescription ...they really screwed her life up.

My grand babies will have children before this state entertains this. to much money in the incarceration program, and old school bible thumpers (no offense) will see to that
Maybe. But it will get to the point where enough states have legalized it that the feds will have to re-schedule cannabis - or delist it completely. I think even the more conservative states will start to relax their own regulations - Here in Virginia they have started to allow some forms of prescription canna products, for example.

Use just GH root stimulation or AN piranha for first 2 weeks is what I did and it does great. I also started in a 1.5liter tub then put her in 7 gals.
Same here - nothing but innoculates for the first ten days.

howdy neighbors

I'm only 285 pages behind from last checkin. Sheesh.
Good to see you back! How ya been?

I'm not quite sure Fun is the word @Taipan ...............:crying:...looking for a gardener........my hips are needing replaced...:crying:
Most of us suffer compromised circulation...we should all be taking it...........:d5:..Make Love not War...:biggrin:

Good Afternoon Mossy, Stoners,

Sorry about the hips, I can relate:bighug:
Greedy companies. If they would market it for that purpose at a fair price we all probably would.
There's a downside. A bit funny. The ultra richest retirement community in the state has the highest STD rate in the state.:haha:

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back