Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, yeah all 4 are DG.
m loving my dg, she's been the frostiest gal in the greenhouse ,
IMG_20180624_112900.jpg

Attachments

• P_20180625_064031.jpg
    P_20180625_064031.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 30
@Mossy and @Jraven and a few others have those outdoor shots that make me think I need to leave my "foothills of the mountains stronghold", and venture out to new places again.
See new sights... Meet new people that aren't intimidated by "giants" with hillbilly accents...that sorta thing, Ya' know?
Yea man, I see those pics from @Mossy and think about the different forms of paradise on earth hehe.
You'd fit in just fine here bro, need more big guys there's lot's of work to do lol.
Looks like a nice day coming here, after some rain...been relatively good here so far. Nonetheless the plants would be a mess without the greenhouse
P_20180625_064031.jpg

Real nice, she sure packs it on doesn't she? The frostiest stuff I've grown so far with Grape Walker Kush coming in a strong second.
yes, she started putting on the frost right away...I've got another younger one that's doing it too.

Hey Stoners

You can't beat a good stock of weed...

Anyone fancy some 18 month cured Auto Caramel, with a Costa Caramel Latte on the side

Perfect !

Latte & joint.jpg

:pass:

Last edited:
Lovely pics @Mossy. Beautiful little ladies next to the settee, grapes ripening on the vine. Are those olive trees in the background? A true paradise.

Yeah @Duckster :headbang:..we have a small fruit tree garden on that side...but it is pretty new...so not much produce yet....

IMG_4855.JPG

Figs are on their 3 rd season..so I have high hopes for the...if I don't Kill them.....:coffee:

@hairyman @Mossy I opened a branch office :crying: No furniture yet .:rofl:
View attachment 922800

AFN Canada HQ sounds Good to me @9bear :bighug: you have some of the Best AFN Growers up there....and of course.The Boss....
They are Talking about hitting one of the Canadian canna shows 2019.if you wanna save your pennies up for a [HASHTAG]#afnboys[/HASHTAG] trip....:pass:

Goooooood morning AFN!!!

Afternoon @Ozone69 :bighug:..how is you keeping...?

Excellent tric pattern @LordGreenWood :headbang:.....she is a Beaut...

@Mossy Lookin awfully purple to me . She's going to be a beauty . :bighug:
View attachment 922821 View attachment 922822 View attachment 922822

Ha ha @9bear :bighug:..I Thought I spied purples...:headbang:

@Mossy and @Jraven and a few others have those outdoor shots that make me think I need to leave my "foothills of the mountains stronghold", and venture out to new places again.
See new sights... Meet new people that aren't intimidated by "giants" with hillbilly accents...that sorta thing, Ya' know?

[HASHTAG]#freetheweed[/HASHTAG] @Dichoti .............:headbang:..............I got a [HASHTAG]#Freeweed[/HASHTAG] turned up in me veggie patch..serves me right for re-using compost as fibre in the garden...:biggrin:...

IMG_4815.JPG

Gotta load of Free chilli plants too..........:biggrin:...hubby rotovated over the dried ones I had earlier in the season.

I Love Free stuff.................

IMG_4863.JPG

Bunch of tomato plants in with the banana.........re-cycled washing up water........:coffee:....got a nice pepper in with the trumpet vine too.

Attachments

• IMG_4857.JPG
    IMG_4857.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 22
Real nice, she sure packs it on doesn't she? The frostiest stuff I've grown so far with Grape Walker Kush coming in a strong second.
Yep, if she can do it in these conditions then she must be able to do it anywhere lol...there's a good chance this will be on my list for next season:smoking:

Thanks @Mossy Still not sure what would be best since I've never tried either of them. I do appreciate the info none the less-Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmmm...

Seeds-> Freezer or Refrigerator...?

:pighug: Let us know how it goes for you....:headbang:

Looks like a nice day coming here, after some rain...been relatively good here so far. Nonetheless the plants would be a mess without the greenhouse

Afternoon @Jraven ...yup..that greenhouse is essential on your climate..............:headbang:

Hey Stoners

You can't beat a good stock of weed...

Anyone fancy some well cured (18 month) Auto Caramel, with a Costa Caramel Latte on the side

Perfect !

View attachment 922856

:pass:

Afternoon @Frogster :bighug:..you up and operating again...?

Yep, if she can do it in these conditions then she must be able to do it anywhere lol...there's a good chance this will be on my list for next season:smoking:

Oh yeah, definitely a strain to keep on hand from what it seems and the reviews I've read..I have 13 of them left, but then I have some Forum Stomper and want to grab Forgotten cookies and a few others..I think I'm going to need a bigger boat :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back