Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Frogster :bighug:..you up and operating again...?

Hey @Mossy , I trust you are well.

Always been here, and constantly growing something, just life (and retirement) gets in the way sometimes.

However, just wetting some more seeds from the "test stash", gonna have a go at some "Femaleseeds" Auto AK. Will start a journal soon, most likely in the "Autopot" section..

Peace.
:cheers:

Oh yeah, definitely a strain to keep on hand from what it seems and the reviews I've read..I have 13 of them left, but then I have some Forum Stomper and want to grab Forgotten cookies and a few others..I think I'm going to need a bigger boat :biggrin:
it's a good one I guess I have a few more too. I'm still deciding what's going to work here for my setup, I def need fewer plants of the right strains going eventually man this gets complicated with 20 or more plants.

Yeah @Duckster :headbang:..we have a small fruit tree garden on that side...but it is pretty new...so not much produce yet....

View attachment 922851

Figs are on their 3 rd season..so I have high hopes for the...if I don't Kill them.....:coffee:

AFN Canada HQ sounds Good to me @9bear :bighug: you have some of the Best AFN Growers up there....and of course.The Boss....
They are Talking about hitting one of the Canadian canna shows 2019.if you wanna save your pennies up for a [HASHTAG]#afnboys[/HASHTAG] trip....:pass:

Afternoon @Ozone69 :bighug:..how is you keeping...?

Excellent tric pattern @LordGreenWood :headbang:.....she is a Beaut...

Ha ha @9bear :bighug:..I Thought I spied purples...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#freetheweed[/HASHTAG] @Dichoti .............:headbang:..............I got a [HASHTAG]#Freeweed[/HASHTAG] turned up in me veggie patch..serves me right for re-using compost as fibre in the garden...:biggrin:...

View attachment 922854

Gotta load of Free chilli plants too..........:biggrin:...hubby rotovated over the dried ones I had earlier in the season.

I Love Free stuff.................

View attachment 922855

Bunch of tomato plants in with the banana.........re-cycled washing up water........:coffee:....got a nice pepper in with the trumpet vine too.
My wife probably wishes my pics looked more like this.

it's a good one I guess I have a few more too. I'm still deciding what's going to work here for my setup, I def need fewer plants of the right strains going eventually man this gets complicated with 20 or more plants.

I could imagine...With 20 plants,I'd be looking into blumats just to make watering easier.

I could imagine...With 20 plants,I'd be looking into blumats just to make watering easier.
:smoking::haha::haha: Jeepers I had to go count them...there's around # but I'm working on thinning them out lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back