Status
Not open for further replies.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=66190&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

Screen of Green, 2 Plants, under 315 CMH 4x4

Incase anyone was interested in this grow i started a journal..[emoji6]

Good Evening everyone
77a81699eb8a79849fe288ba39e4073e.jpg
074e75178615ae61e93c7860c9f308a3.jpg
a07d927268a3cae571cf86a4ec32cf97.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Who is the "resident" experiment tester on AFN?? I have been brainstorming and have an idea, but do not have the space or equipment to run the test.
That kind of depends on the experiment, honestly. I do a lot, here and there and forget to say anything about them lmao

Does anyone have the space and time for a side experiment idea? I asked earlier who the "resident" experiment person is, but didn't get any responses, the idea is open to anyone who will take it fairly seriously, as I think I put a lot of effort into the thinking part, I just don't want to pass a good idea on to someone who really doesn't care. And maybe the idea really sucks, but who are the scientific weed growers out there who want to really push the creativity? I know @Spanglish is onboard with hanging baskets (of mammoth proportions) but I had another random ass idea earlier while burning a fattie or two. Anyway, if nobody is up for it maybe I can twist my wife's arm into letting me buy a second tent, but I really don't have anywhere to put it.

Dumb question...when does everyone start the clock on their grow? Is "Day 1" when you plant, when it sprouts, or some other point in time?
I count day one as the seedling's first day above soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back