Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what is it lol do tell

im sorry ,i cant i really want to but it will spoil the surprise for everyone.................its already excellent and i want it to be show stopping. I need help and i never ask for help with anything

420 magazine may be helping me

im not even sending them a pic...........a vid that is viewable once..............they can help me - or disappear along with the vid. I will do the entire thing on my own if i have to but i want it to be as good as it possibly can.

Sometimes I need the break away. Might try to get out to the lake for some trout fishing. Then I'll be chopping the HBSS as it's just on stall mode and not going to amount to much then fluff.

Couple of days of only having yourself to think about should be compulsory....:biggrin:...I'm Sooooo low maintenance I'm a Joy to look after myself...:crying:

Short story shorterer I fed my dragon vino! :face: wtf?

Only you @fettled6 :pighug:..only you...

I have considered adding fermented grapes to my organic feed schedule...:biggrin:..but probably more watered down than what you put in..:cheersmate:...it should have the same health effects on plants as humans..IMO...so if she keels over and pukes in the corner..you have given her too much....
Give her plenty water to flush it.

Question

does anyone here.....Mod or otherwise have contact with HIgh Times?

I need to have a conversation with someone about something brilliant i am doing and i dont know who to turn to...............we are talking a world first project here, i have emailed them but i am impatient for a response

@Mossy .....any ideas?

Morning @Savage Garden ..no contacts...:headbang:

im not selling anything,i want to reveal something beautiful......something noone has done before and i need the voice of experience to guide me.

We have the Canna Expo man here...:headbang:...they arrange canna shows for growers if that is a Help...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back